At Mexigo we have sourced only the finest ingredients to make the freshest guacamole using Haas avocado and zesty limes.
Below is our recipe so you can make our Guacamole at home to enjoy.
• 3 Haas avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
• 1 Fresh lime, juiced
• 1/2 teaspoon Maldon sea salt
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1/2 medium onion, diced
• 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
• 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
• 1 tablespoon chopped Oregano
• 1 clove garlic, minced
Firstly wash your hands as this can get a bit messy!
In a large bowl put all the scooped avocado pulp and juice the lime, toss it all together to coat and give that shine.
Drain, save the lime juice, after all of the avocados have been coated add the salt and cayenne and mix it all together to give that blended but chunky feel.
Then, using a spoon or fork fold in the cubed onions, diced jalapeño, blended tomatoes, chopped oregano, and mashed garlic.
Add 1 tablespoon of the saved lime juice to taste and leave to sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then serve.
Finally enjoy with some homemade corn Tortilla chips.